How to secure a Tourist Visa to Hong Kong
Hong Kong is a beautiful place to visit. With architectural wonders, delectable cuisines, and dazzling nights, there is no wonder to say that Hong Kong is one of the best tourist destinations of the world. Consider yourself lucky if you thought of going to the place as a tourist.
Obtaining a Tourist Visa to Hong Kong is pretty easier. There are not many complex procedures that will make you feel dizzy. Visit VisaMint Overseas Services to obtain your Tourist Visa to King Kong sooner than you must have thought of. Our Hong Kong tourist visa experts will make things easier for you.
Indians can visit Hong King for a period of 14 days without a Visa. However, you need to pre-register for this facility by successfully completing Hong Kong Pre-arrival registration (HKPAR) online before they arrive in Hong Kong.
To know more about this, you need to approach the closest Hong Kong consulate near you.
If you have applied via mail for Hong Kong Visa, you can print it from there. If you have applied it in person, you will get it via postal services. Nevertheless, visit VisaMint Overseas Services to procure more information about the Tourist Visa to Hong Kong.
How to get a Singapore Tourist Visa?
Do you want to make the best out of your vacation? And do you want to enjoy with your family in an exotic location? Singapore is the most enthralling foreign destination. The place is known for its cultural richness, congeniality towards international tourists, delectable cuisines, and dazzling entertainment hubs for international tourists.
Singapore is popular for the world’s largest wind tunnel, indoor skydiving and sport’s activities.
Indians need a Singaporean Tourist Visa to visit Singapore.
The tourist visa issued by the embassy permits tourists for a maximum stay of 30 days and comes with a validity of 2 years. This is a multiple entry permit which means every time you travel to Singapore, you don’t have to apply for a visa!
Your Visa to Singapore will be approved based on the following eligible conditions:
- A valid passport with validity for 6 months to be owned by the Indian citizens from the date of arrival to Singapore.
- Sufficient funds in your bank account of the passport holder during the period of stay in the country.
Indian Passport, valid for 6 months at least from the expected date of entry to Singapore.
- If you have an old passport, enclose it also.
- 2 recent passport size photographs of the dimension 35mm X45mm with 80% face close up, matte finish and white background. The color of the top you wear should be in contrast with white. One photograph to be pasted in the passport with the glue and signed across. While the second photo goes with the visa application form.
- Air Tickets for both inward and outward journey.
- Bank Statement of the last 3 months.
- Visa Application Form-14 A.
- Cover letter entailing details of the purpose of your visit to Singapore.
The visa processing fee for Indian Citizens is 30 SGD for each applicant. This fee is non refundable
Steps involved for obtaining a Tourist Visa to Singapore:
- Download the Singapore Tourist Visa form (14-A) online and fill in the details
- Make sure that your passport has validity as specified.
- Make sure you have the air tickets to be enclosed with the visa application.
- A covering letter by the applicant stating the reason, date, and places of travel. The letter should be addressed to “The Embassy of Singapore”.
- Submit the income tax papers and bank statement of last 3 years especially if you are a first-time traveler.
- Produce address proof. If the place where you reside has a different address from the one mentioned in the passport, then the proofs for both will be needed.
- Attach the confirmed booking of the hotels in Singapore.
- After you have submitted all the documents either in person or online, pay the fees for the visa.
It would take three to four days for your Visa application to be processed. Once you obtain your Visa, you can fly to the beautiful place with your family.
If you are visiting Singapore for the first time, please do visit VisaMint Overseas Services. The documentation process is subtle for any international travel purposes. It is better you meet with our Singapore Tourist Visa Experts who will make your understanding of the process pretty simple. With our guidance you can travel to Singapore without any complications. Call us, walk into one of our branches, or send us an email NOW!