The United Arab Emirates is the country teeming with progressive activity. There are so many reasons for thinking to migrate to this lovely place. To capture them all quickly, here we present them to you:
- Unlimited number of employment opportunities
- Tax-free income
- Seashores that help you unwind and chillax
- Beautifully planned cities in the world
- Exotic and delectable food
- Presence of Dubai
- Safe and secure
- Cultural melting pot
- Luxurious properties available for a cheaper price
UAE is benevolent in the sense it gives away the following visas:
- Visit/Tourist Visa
The UAE is a consortium of 7 different states namely Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Sharjah, Dubai, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah and Umm Al Quwain. These places invite skilled people like you and are always teeming with job opportunities. Abu Dhabi and Dubai are the hot hubs for multiple job opportunities.
You can enter UAE with a work permit, and the person sponsoring you will take care of other formalities such as medical testing and UAE Resident Identity which is also called the Emirates ID Card. Other than this you will also get a Labor Card from your employer. After these formalities are over, a work residency is stamped in your passport within sixty days.
Eligibility Conditions for obtaining a work permit to UAE:
- You must be 18 years of age
- The employer’s company license must be authentic
- The employer should have a commendable track record
- The job being offered should be in sync with the company’s undertakings
There are three different categories of workers, aspiring to land in UAE with a Work Permit
- Category 1: People with a graduate degree
- Category 2: People with post secondary diploma in a specific field
- Category 3: People with a high school diploma
- Your original passport
- A passport size picture in accordance with UAE requirements
- Authorization document of your qualifications by the Embassy of UAE and also from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs-India
- Medical certificate issued by a licensed healthcare center in UAE
- Commercial license from the company that is hiring you
It takes just five days for your application to get approved.
The Work Permit is inclusive of labor card and residence visa. The residence visa helps you stay in UAE legally. The residence Visa needs to be renewed in regular intervals. You can stay with your family in the UAE under the auspices of this Visa. The Visa renewal process is similar to your first time process.
The documentation process to UAE is complex and needs to be undertaken diligently. Our UAE Work Permit experts with their commendable knowledge of the whole process will guide you perfectly. Stop by any of the branches of VisaMint Overseas Services to know more about the UAE Work Permit.
VisaMint Overseas Careers specializes in Tourist visa and packages for Dubai. Dubai is the largest and most populous city in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). On the southeast coast of the Persian Gulf, it is the capital of the Emirate of Dubai, one of the seven emirates that make up the country.
VisaMint helps you in pursuing higher education in the UAE. We counsel you on the right disciplines or courses based on the student's interest and educational background. We ensure that the students’ personal and professional goals are met as they take up the course of their preference. Our services also extend to work permits and settlement after completion of the courses. To study in the best Educational Institutions in the UAE, and settle down there contact the most experienced Counselors in VisaMint Overseas Services.