The Dominica Visa Program was initiated in the year 1993. The Dominican Republic offers Indians irrevocable Citizenship. It means you can enjoy the Citizenship of two countries. The best thing is that you need not be present in Dominica while applying for the Dominica Citizenship by investment program. It takes around four months, or a maximum of 6 months, to become the Citizen of this exotic Caribbean Island Nation.
Once you obtain the Dominica Citizenship by Investment Visa, you can travel to almost 115 countries, including the European Union, Hong Kong, Singapore, Russia, the UK, and Brazil. This program is legally entrenched in law. The visa program also has no mandatory educational, professional, age, language, business, or other requirements. The country is thriving economically and is one of the richest countries in the Caribbean Belt.
The Dominican citizens are exempted from paying taxes, and the place has the lowest crime rate. The place is one of the most mesmerizing places on the earth, with verdant green lawns sprawling everywhere punctuated by pristine, pure waterfalls.
It all takes 1,00,000 USD to make you a Citizen of this very beautiful country.
Here, we at VisaMint Overseas Services present you with some workable Visa Programs to obtain Citizenship by Investment in Dominica. To become the Citizen of Dominica, there are just two options for you to choose from.
Donation – Also known as the Economic Diversification Fund (EDF):
The costs incurred for this investment are:
- Single Application – USD 100,000
- Main Application plus Spouse – USD 150,000
- Main Application plus spouse and 2 Dependents below the age of 18 – USD 175,000
- Sibling of the main applicant/spouse of the main applicant aged 18 to 25 years – USD 50,000
- Any additional dependent – USD 25,000
Real Estate Investment - A Minimum Investment of 200,000 USD:
Main Applicant - USD 25,000
- Main applicant spouse - USD 35,000
- Family of 4, including main applicant (spouse and dependent up to the age 30) – USD 35,000
- Family of 6, and that includes the main applicant (spouse and dependent up to the age 30) – USD 50,000
- Family of 7, including the main applicant (spouse and dependent up to the age 30) – USD 70,000
- Sibling of the main applicant/ spouse of the main applicant aged 18 to 25 years – USD 50,000
- Sibling of the main applicant/ spouse of the main applicant below 18 years – USD 25,000
You must pay an additional fee to the government when you opt to invest through real estate.
Due Diligence Background Checks
Your application comprises due diligence checks as part of the Visa application process. You need to pay a certain amount of money for the Government of Dominica to hire personnel who will undertake your background verification.
The agencies that carry out your background verification can be either local or international. The fee for the Due Diligence Verification Procedure is paid while presenting the application.
Here is the amount that is payable for the Due Diligence Background Check:
- Main Applicant – USD 7,500
- Spouse – USD 4,000
- Dependents over 16 years – 4,000
The Document Checklist
Here is the necessary document checklist. At VisaMint Overseas Services, we simplify your application process by creating a precise and effective checklist for you. Documentation properly done is half the process accomplished. There are experts in VisaMint who have processed Citizenship by Investment to Dominica successfully. It would help if you met with them to realize how complex immigration language can be demystified into simple, understandable language. The presented checklist is for your perusal. We give you a detailed checklist after analyzing your case rigorously.
- D1 – Disclosure Form
- D2 – Fingerprint and Photograph Verification Form (to be completed in front of a fingerprinting officer)
- D3 – Medical Questionnaire and Certificate (to be completed by a licensed medical practitioner)
- Application Form 12 (two (2) completed and notarized copies)
- Oath of Allegiance Form
- Certified copy of all passports held so far.
- Original excerpt of the full birth record or the attested birth certificate a certificate with MOFA attestation (i.e., a birth document that also includes your parent's details, or a household register, family book, etc.).
- Original Police Record from the country of birth, country of Citizenship, country of residence (if different), and any country in which the the applicant has resided for more than six (6) months in the past ten (10) years, for each applicant sixteen (16) years and over. For children aged twelve to fifteen (12-15), an affidavit by the parent that a child does not have a criminal record is required
- A certified copy of driver's license
- A certified copy of all identity documents
- Certified copy of all military service and discharge documents, if applicable (male applicant 18 years and above)
- Twelve (12) Original passport-size photos
- Proof of residential address (certified copy of lease agreement or original utility bill)
- Certified copies of university/college academic transcripts
- Notarized affidavit of support for each dependent aged 18 or over included in the application, except the spouse
- Original HIV test results (for all applicants aged 12 or above)
- Reports of the original blood and urine test results
The Document Checklist for the Main Applicant:
- Sales and Purchase Agreement – (real estate option only)
- D4 – Investment Agreement (EDF option only)
- One original bank reference letter issued by an internationally recognized bank, not older than six months.
- Original 12 months bank statements
- One original professional reference (e.g., from an attorney, notary public, the chartered accountant or another professional of similar standing), not older than six months.
- One original Employment letter
- Detailed business background reports/resume/CV
- Original excerpt of marriage record or certified copy of marriage certificates with MOFA attestation (if applicable).
- Certified copy of divorce documents with MOFA attestation (if applicable).
It takes just four months to process the documents and get Citizenship to Dominica. This is how VisaMint Overseas Services assists you to accomplish the process:
- In the first month, we will actively pre-screen your documents and rule out any mistakes or aberrations. Remember, collecting documents is a dynamic process, and it has to be done pretty carefully.
- During the second month, when the file is ready for submission along with the Dominican Government's processing fees, Due Diligence Fees are submitted.
- The government issues due Diligence report in the third month approximately. After the Government of Dominica decides to offer you Citizenship, it officially invites you to donate or invest.
- By the 4th Month, you will have your Citizenship in Dominica and passports issued.
VisaMint Overseas Services charges a modest fee from the client but shows great interest in processing the documents flawlessly. To learn more about the Citizenship by Investment to Dominica, you need to consult with our senior immigration experts. Call us right away to know when we can schedule a meeting with you to take your aspirations to the next level.