St. Kitts and Nevis are a couple of exotic tropical islands inside the beautiful Caribbean belt. The 2nd passport scheme to St.Kitts and Nevis has been one of the oldest. The Citizenship through Investment Program (CBP or CIP) has been program launched in the year 1984.
Under the auspices of St.Kitts and Nevis Citizenship by Investment Program, you can migrate to the place with your family. But remember that you can go to the place through this program only if you are a licensed, certified agent with the Government.
One can apply for Citizenship in St. Kitts and Nevis utilizing a donation or real estate investment. It is obligatory to keep the real estate investment for at least seven years. Through the Accelerated Application Phase, you can apply for this program in just two months.
Once you obtain St. Kitts and Nevis Citizenship and subsequently a passport, you can travel to several countries, including the Schengen region of Europe. The tax system is generous to the citizens, with no tax applied to personal income.
You will get Citizenship to St.Kitts and Nevis only upon a thorough vetting and police clearance. The island encourages people with a clean chit.
What is the Cost Incurred?
To be deemed suitable for the Citizenship of St Kitts & Nevis under its Citizenship by Investment Program, You can choose from the following two options:
DONATION TO THE SUSTAINABLE GROWTH FUND (the SGF OPTION)
- Single applicant – USD 150,000
- Spouse main applicant - USD 25,000
- An additional fee of any dependent regardless of age – USD 10,000
REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT
Real Estate Investment through one government-approved real estate project could be a freehold property with title deed, shares in the hotel, fractional ownership, or land. You can invest or donate once your application has been approved. The investment and the Government fees are payable once the Citizenship is approved. The passport is issued immediately after the payments are made.
However, you can choose from various investment thresholds. The significant difference between them is the length of time the property must be held.
- The minimum investment must hold for five years – USD 400,000
- Minimum Investment must hold for seven years – USD 200,000
The Additional Fees Charged by the Government
In addition to the purchase of the real estate, there are Government fees to be paid.
- Main Applicant – USD 35,000
- Spouse of the main Applicant – USD 20,000
- Each Dependent regardless of age – USD10,000
Your Children (deemed dependant) who will accompany you must be less than 30 years of age and unmarried. If they are over 30 years, then they need to make a separate application.
The Mandatory Due Diligence and Background Checks
The Government of St.Kitts and Nevis appoints a due diligence agency that carries out your background check. These agencies undertake a rigorous background check to prove your eligibility for Citizenship. The amount is payable upon the submission of the application. Mentioned below is the fee structure for your reference:
- Main Applicant – USD 7500
- Spouse - USD 4000
- Dependents over 16 years – USD 4000
VisaMint Overseas Solutions makes the Checklist tailor-made for you. We will narrow down the options to specifics to increase the strength of your application.
Documents required from each applicant, including children:
- Photograph and Signature Certificate (Form C2).
- Medical Certificate (Form C3) including actual results of an HIV test (an HIV test is mandatory for all persons applying for Citizenship, including children). The HIV test results must be recent ones, not older than three months.
- Attested copy of your current passport(s) reflecting your name, photo, citizenship/nationality, date and place of issue, expiry date, passport number, and issuing country.
- Attested copy of your current national identity card(s).
- Six original passport-size photos taken within the past six months.
- Original excerpt of the full birth record or certified copy of the full birth certificate (i.e., a birth document including your parents' details, a household register, family book, etc.).
- Original police certificate(s) from the country of Citizenship (unless you can provide satisfactory evidence that you have never lived there) and from any country where you have lived more than one year over the past ten years. Police certificates must be less than six months old at the time you lodge your application. Children below 18 years old do require to present a Police certificate.
Here is the list of forms and documents required only from the main applicant:
- Investment Confirmation / Escrow Agreement (Form C4-S or C4-R)
- One original bank reference letter issued by an internationally recognized bank, not older than six months.
- One original professional reference (e.g., from an attorney, notary public, chartered accountant, or other professionals of similar standing), not older than six months.
- Original excerpt of marriage record or certified copy of marriage certificate(s) (if applicable).
- Certified copy of divorce document(s) (if applicable)
How St.Kitts and Nevis Citizenship by Investment process works in VisaMint Overseas Services:
The first two months, we pre-screen your candidature to deem you suitable for the program
- We assist you through document compilation and understanding all the comprehensive steps involved in the process.
- Once the Due Diligence is issued to the Government, the Government deems you suitable for Citizenship or not based on the result. This happens in the third month.
- Once the 3rd step is over, you are invited by the Government of St.Kitts and Nevis to invest in real estate or donate.
- The fourth month sees you in possession of Citizenship Certificates and Passports.
If all the information mentioned earlier has allured you, kindly bear in mind certain mandatory conditions to be eligible for this Visa.
- Impeccable track record(personal and professional) backed up with police clearance.
- References from people of eminence
- A very sound health condition
- Opulent financial status