The UK Sole Representative Visa comes with a bouquet of benefits. Under this program, you can:
- Settle in the UK along with your family
- Work as a fulltime employee
- Procure healthcare and education benefits
- Get tax exemptions where and when applied
Think of settling down permanently in the uk as an entrepreneur
You can now think of establishing yourself in the UK by means of any good business. The UK Sole Representative Visa for Entrepreneurs helps people with an innovative mind to settle in the UK with their families. This is an amazing opportunity for entrepreneurs, HNIs and executives who want to settle permanently in the UK for all the benefits it offers. VisaMint Overseas Solutions can make your dream of settling forever in the UK through this program come true.
Here are some details of the UK SOLE REPRESENTATIVE VISA PROGRAM
- You can stay in the UK for a period of three years and then get your Visa extended by two more years Stay in the UK for up to 3 years and extend by another 2 years
- After completing five years of stay in the UK, you can apply for Permanent Residency
- Under the aegis of this program your family is always with you
- You can even work fulltime in the UK
- Avail of healthcare, education and taxation benefits
How is A SOLE REPRESENTATIVE Described?
- A Sole representative is someone who doesn’t work in the UK but somewhere else (outside the UK)
- He has all the necessary skills and expertise that are needed for any skilled job
- S/he has decision making capacity for the firm but not fully. S/he holds a senior position in the organization
- Intends to have a registered branch or a wholly owned subsidiary inside the UK to expand business operations
- You may also be eligible if your company has a legal entity in the UK that does not hire any person or carry out operations
- By means of this program you can also replace a previous single representative.
what is the dependents status as per this visa?
- The person who holds this Visa can bring his family with him.
- Dependents include your husband, wife, or partner, as well as your child under the age of 18.
- If the dependents own majority of the company that your are representing, you may not be able to take them with you
WHAT ARE THE major benefits OF THIS VISA?
- If the solo representative demonstrates his success in the first three months of staying in the UK, his visa can be extended for the next two years
- After finishing five years of stay in the UK you can apply for a PR
- After completing six years of stay you can apply for the British Citizenship
- You can add other Visa types to extend the number of years you resided in the UK
- You can send your Senior Employee under this scheme to study the business market in the UK and explore the possibilities of making profits to your Businesses
Here is the Document Checklist for the UK Sole Representative Visa Program:
- Passport & travel history
- Educational and business credentials
- Evidence you are located outside the UK & employed by a non-UK based company
- English Language Proficiency
- Other documentation