You can now settle in Australia under the Business Innovator’s Scheme
The benefits of the Australian Investor Visa are:
- You will gain eligibility for the citizenship of Australia
- You can fly in and out of Australia countless times
- Stay in Australia with your family
Think of investing and settling down in australia?
Australia is a country that invites people with business acumen to contribute and progress in the country. Australia welcomes talent and is always welcoming highly skilled professionals for contributing to its economy. Under the Australian Business Innovation & Investment Stream (Provisional) visa (subclass 188), you can establish or purchase a business in Australia. VisaMint Overseas Services, headquartered in Australia, is the best immigration consultant for this Visa. Collaborate with us to know how to establish a thriving business in Australia.
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF ESTABLISHING A BUSINESS IN AUSTRALIA?
The Entrepreneur Visa to Australia has two pathways:
If you are the holder of a provisional business visa (Business innovation and investment (provisional) visa), you will be deemed eligible for permanent residence after launching your Business in Australia.
- A state or territorial government can also sponsor you if you have complete experience under the category of Business Visa. Under the provisions of the Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) Visa, you can either own and run a successful business in Australia, or you can invest in an already existing business in Australia
This Visa comes with a plethora of benefits. A few are stated below for your understanding:
- You can come in and out of Australia as many times as you want
- Have your family with you in Australia
- Over some time, you will become eligible to apply for Australian citizenship
- You will gain an opportunity to apply for permanent residence through the Business Innovation and Investment (Permanent) visa (subclass 888)
- You can gain an extension for two years in case you have applied and procured subclass 188 Visa (Business Innovation Stream)
- Under Subclass 891, you can establish a business in Australia or invest in an existing business. This Visa subclass grants your stay in Australia for an indefinite period. It would help if you had a qualifying Visa to be eligible to apply as a primary applicant.
Benefits of the Subclass 891 Visa:
You can work and pursue education in Australia
- Stay in Australia indefinitely
- Avail of Australia’s Universal Healthcare Scheme
- You can fly in and out of Australia for five years
- You can have your family with you
Eligibility requirements for the Subclass 891 visa:
You must have a Subclass 162 visa
- You must have resided in Australia for two years before the date of application
- You need to show 1.5 million Australian dollars for your investment and stay for four years
- Demonstrate your professional commitment to run a successful business in Australia
- You need to demonstrate your good health and character requirements. This applies to the dependant family members too.
- You should prove your business ownership with an annual turnover of AUD750,000 for the last two fiscal years out of the four years.
- Hold personal and Business assets worth AUD1,50,000
- Be under 55 years of age.
- Meet the pass mark points of 65 in the Business Innovation and Investment Points test
- Demonstrate your English Language Proficiency
- Experience and demonstrated skills in Business investment
- Personal and Business assets
- Turnover of the Business
- Special endorsement
- A track record of having a successful career in Business