Vanuatu, also known as the Republic Of Vanuatu, is an exotic island country located in the South Pacific Ocean. The natives of this place are the Melanesian people.
The mention of the word island generates in our minds gorgeous images. The Island Country is synonymous with eternal beauty, picturesque beaches and is the much sought-after place for procuring Citizenship by investment.
If you want to attain the Citizenship of Vanuatu and live there forever, you can do so, either through a donation or an investment.
As a citizen of Vanuatu, you can enjoy the following benefits:
- Exemptions from Income and Inheritance tax
- Visa-free travel benefits to almost 136 countries across the world
- You need not stay in Vanuatu even after getting Citizenship
- You can get citizenships for your family members too
Documenting faultlessly is the secret behind the success of any Visa application process. To learn how to Invest in Vanuatu and become a Citizen of the beautiful island alongside enjoying many benefits, walk into VisaMint Overseas Services and speak with our experts. We will explore the possibilities and ensure that you land there as early as possible.
The expenditure incurred for the process.
Vanuatu accepts applications for Citizenship made by a foreigner under the following schemes:
- Donation to the Development Support Program or the DSP
In order to become a citizen of Vanuatu, you need to donate to the Government as a goodwill gesture to support its economy. This is considered a non-refundable financial contribution in a Government fund or body. The cost depends solely on the number of applicants. Mentioned below is the expenditure that is incurred to apply under this scheme:
- Single Applicant – USD 130,000
- Main Applicant & Spouse – USD 150,000
- Main Applicant, Spouse and one dependent – USD 165,000
- Main Applicant, Spouse, and two dependents – USD 180,000
- For an additional dependent – USD 10,000
DUE DILIGENCE & BACKGROUND CHECKS:
Due diligence and background checks are mandatory to the process of obtaining Citizenship in Vanuatu. The Government appoints Interpol or any other local agency to conduct a meticulous and rigorous background check to rule out any criminal charges against you and prove you are morally eligible to become a citizen of Vanuatu. You have to pay a fee of USD 5000 to proceed with the check.
VisaMint Overseas Services assists you in the document compilation process. We ensure that documents are arranged with precision to accentuate the effectiveness of your application. Here are the necessary documents you might know before for submission:
Documents required from each applicant, including children:
- Nomination form
- Certified copy of all passports held
- Certified copy of Photo Identity Card
- Original Police Record from the country of birth, country of Citizenship, country of residence (if different), and any country in which the applicant has resided for at least one (1) year in the past ten (10) years, for each applicant sixteen (16) years and over.
- Personal Profile (CV) including Education and Employment History (Main Application and that of Spouse’s)
Full Document Submission:
- Nomination Form- Full Documentation
- Original excerpt of the full birth record or certified copy of the full birth certificate with MOFA attestation (i.e., a birth document includes your parent's details, a household register, family book, etc.).
- Original Medical Certificate
- Eight (8) Original passport-size photos
The documents checklist restricted to the Main Applicant:
- One original bank reference letter issued by an internationally recognized bank, not older than six months.
- One original professional reference (e.g., from an attorney, notary public, chartered accountant, or another professional of similar standing), not older than six months.
- One original Employment letter
- Attested copy of university/college diplomas
- Proof of residential address (copy of valid tenancy contract/original utility bill)
Document checklist for married people:
Original excerpt of marriage record or certified copy of marriage certificates with MOFA attestation (if applicable).
- Certified copy of divorce documents with MOFA attestation (if applicable)
The processing time is just a couple of months. After VisaMint Overseas Services do your initial screening, our experienced staff will guide you and assist you in compiling the documents. The application is then submitted along with the government processing fee and due diligence for the Vanuatu Financial Intelligence Unit (FIU).
FIU does the first principle issuance. The remaining documents need to be submitted, and 25% of the donation amount needs to be paid after the initial approval. Upon the completion of final approval, 75% of the donation is paid. And after this, Citizenship is issued along with the passports.
VisaMint Overseas Services helps you through the exhaustive documentation process seamlessly. Understanding the complex steps is simplified by our "Vanuatu Citizenship by Investment professionals" in no time. If you dream of reaching the place sooner as a citizen, walk into VisaMint Overseas Services and initiate the process sooner.