Provincial Nominee Program
Provincial Nominee Program is one of the oft preferred migration routes to Canada. Here are some of the attractive benefits of the PNP Program:
- It offers you the quickest entry to the Canadian Province
- PNP is replete with job opportunities for skilled immigrants. The nomination is provided only when there is a requirement for a specific profile.
- The processing time is (less than) six months.
- You may not be holding a mandatory job in the province, but still, your application will be considered owing to your skills.
The Provincial Nominee Program is for the person seeking permanent residence (PR) in Canada due to his work experience, skills, education, and other parameters. Your professional achievements should offer a major contribution to Canada. Canada is more than willing to welcome experienced employees who have unique skills and experience to offer.
Each province in Canada has an independent, unique requirement. So, before moving ahead with PNP, you need to understand that what works in a specific province might not be required by another province. It would help if you approached VisaMint Overseas Solutions to know more about the wonderful prospects of this Program. Different provinces invite the following groups:
- business people
- skilled workers
- semi-skilled workers
There are two ways to apply for this program:
- Paper-based evaluation
- Express Entry
- Paper-based evaluation: This is a non-express entry application process. Wherein you identify the provinces seeking employment and approach the province directly.
- Once nominated by the province, you must submit a paper application for permanent residence to Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada.
- You have to clear a medical exam and get a police check (certificate).
- Everyone must have these checks, no matter where you plan to live in Canada.
- Application processing times are longer than through Express Entry.
Express Entry process
In the online Express Entry process, there are two ways to apply:
- You contact the province or territory and apply for a nomination under an Express Entry stream.
- If the province or territory agrees to nominate you, you create an Express Entry profile (or update your profile if you already have one) and show you have been nominated.
- You create an Express Entry profile and show the provinces and territories you’re interested in.
- If a province or territory sends you a “notification of interest” to your account, you contact them directly.
- You apply to their Express Entry stream:
- If you're nominated, the province will offer it through your account, and you accept it electronically.
Through the processes mentioned above, you can apply for a PR. You can choose from the following provinces. It would help if you approached them directly upon Invitation through the Express Entry Provision:
- British Columbia
- New Brunswick
- Newfoundland and Labrador
- Northwest Territories
- Nova Scotia
- Prince Edward Island
- Saskatchewan and
These processes are cognitively pretty comprehensive. Until and unless you meet with an expert consulting firm like VisaMint Overseas Solutions, you will not be able to decipher the complex procedures involved. If you have the knowledge and the right skill set, migrating to Canada is not that tough. But it would help if you were very meticulous with the application form.
You need to understand and assimilate the criteria. Only then will you be able to fulfill the requirements successfully. For that, VisaMint Overseas Solutions will hand walk you through all the major junctures of your application. VisaMint also offers great assistance to make you understand the protocols of immigration alongside labor laws and accreditations.