Belgium Student Visa
The freshest bread, super fresh fruit, Dutch chocolate sprinkles, and Stroopwafels in Belgium are the reason why students do not think twice to land in Belgium. Mention 'Belgium Chocolate,' and there you go, drooling!
About the Place
It is not just the taste of the Chocolate that’s sweeter than anything is else in Belgium. The place offers a wonderful platform and vision to Students who want to soar to greater heights in career and life.
Belgium is the political center of Europe, housing prestigious International Organizations such as NATO and EU in Brussels. There are three official languages in Belgium, so as an Indian Student, you will not only get to learn English but also pick up Flemish and French decently.
Because of the political environment, there are abundant job opportunities in Belgium. You can work as an intern there once you attain your degree.
- The cost of education in Belgium is not more when compared to other countries within the European belt.
- As an International Student, if you decide to study at a Medium English University such as the University of Ghent and KU Leuven, then you have to pay at least 10,000 Euros per annum.
- Monthly expenditure could be anywhere between 700 to 1000 Euros. But again, this depends on your lifestyle.
- As an International Student in Belgium, you will stay close to some of the most beautiful places in the world.
Top Universities in Belgium
- KU Leuven
- Ghent University
- Université catholique de Louvain
- Vrije Universiteit Brussel (VUB)
- University of Antwerp
- Université libre de Bruxelles
- Université de Liège
- Hasselt University
- University of Mons
If you are fascinated by the above-presented information, do talk to Belgium Student Visa Expert at VisaMint Overseas Solutions at the earliest. You will know many more exciting things about the place. We will tell you how studying in Belgium can transform your life.