Estonia Student Visa
Estonia is a small, picturesque country located between Latvia and Russia. Estonia is known for its stunning architecture, beautiful nature, and rich history of age-old customs and traditions.
Every European country is beautiful nut Estonia has its lush beauty and vibrancy. Many Indian students flock to Estonia to get an academic degree because the tuition fee is less, and the cost of living is not very expensive. Although Estonia is a small country, it houses many eminent universities and various programs that students are interested in. Studying in Estonia will help you reach other beautiful places of the world easily.
Estonia is one of the pioneering European Countries that depend exhaustively on the Internet for industrial and academic operations. Estonians use technology very creatively, and it seeps into the nooks and corners of their lives. Estonia is a classic blend of history, architecture, culture, tradition, and technology.
Universities and living expenses
Given below is a petite list of Universities located in Estonia:
Estonian Business School
Estonian School of Diplomacy
- Estonian University of Life Sciences
- Tallinn University
- Tallinn University of Technology
- University of Tartu
The things that you will find the most exciting in Estonia are:
You can sip your tastiest Cappuccino sitting in one of the most graceful medieval castles. There are beautiful castles everywhere in Estonia.
- English is the primary language spoken in Estonia. All the Universities follow English based curriculum. There are more than 150 courses offered in English in Estonia.
- Many songs and dance festivals are happening in Estonia around the year. You can step in and shake a leg.
- There are almost 1500 islands in Estonia, and you will feel surprised to know that each Island follows its unique tradition.
- Tallinn, the capital of Estonia, is just a short ferry ride from Helsinki or Stockholm.
As a student, you may have to spend around $800 in Estonia. Statistics say that a student in Estonia spends almost 24% lesser than International students in the USA.
There are many more interesting aspects of ESTONIA. To know more, walk into VisaMint Overseas Services and talk to a counselor who will make your journey to Estonia possible. VisaMint Overseas Services has counselors specializing in the Estonian Student Visa, and they will tell you how to reach Estonia sooner.