China Student Visa
People from even developed countries love studying in China. The reasons are pretty profound and interesting. The Chinese political system is pretty stable. The Chinese are disciplined and stubbornly goal-oriented.
About the Country
China is a rapidly developing country. There are no academic areas that are untouched by the country. Even parents feel that the application-based teaching methodology adopted in China would bring their children professional security and financial independence. This sentiment is spreading rather fast.
Benefits of Studying in China:
There are quite a few advantages of pursuing higher education in China. Here are a few for your understanding.
- In China, one need not worry about age. There is no age restriction in this country.
- The opportunity to touch the most ancient culture! UNESCO protects many masterpieces of culture
- You need not learn Chinese to Study in China. Nevertheless, learning the Chinese language will open you to more productive and progressive avenues.
- The quality of Education offered in China is not lesser than in any other country. The Chinese always strive to give you the best. So, you can rest assured that whatever you're getting from them is the best by all means.
- Chinese lifestyle is humble. To live the life you already live in your country, you will pay less in China.
- Chinese universities have students from across the world.
- Chinese Education is much affordable when compared to the US and the UK.
- Study in China is much cheaper than in the USA and the UK.
- There are no crimes in China. The Chinese follow the religion Confucianism, which heavily relies on respecting the elderly. You can walk in China at midnight all alone fearlessly.
- A Chinese translator earns very well.
- Do we need to mention Chinese food?
- A Chinese university degree is like a guarantee for a secure job until you need to work.
Universities and living expenses in China:
Some very famous universities in China are comparable to the Ivy League Universities in the US. Here is the list of the top ten universities in China:
- Peking University
- Tsinghua University
- Fudan University
- Zhejiang University
- Shanghai Jiao Tong University
- University of Science and Technology of China
- Wuhan University
- Beijing Normal University
- Central South University
- Nankai University
The University fees in China depend on the course you are pursuing; if it is Engineering or medical, the fee would be high. Nevertheless, for other courses, the fee is less. As a student, you will have to spend around 11,480 to 20,880 in China.
In affordable cities, like Shanghai students might have to spend around $500 to $1500 for monthly expenses covering almost everything. And in smaller cities, they will have to spend just $900 per month.
The documentation process for any Visa isn't very easy. To know thoroughly about the process of going to China on a student Visa, approach VisaMint Overseas Services. Our China immigration experts will hand walk you through the process successfully.