If you aspire to be part of the thriving Business Domain worldwide, then GMAT is the test you need to take. GMAT Training in VisaMint Overseas Services is delivered impeccably. Here’s is the most important information about the GMAT exam from the official website you need to know:
- Analytical Writing Assessment (AWA). Demonstrate writing and critical thinking skills with the addition of the Analytical Writing Assessment (AWA) section.
- Select exam section order. Candidates can choose which section order to take the exam in.
- Two 8-minute optional breaks. Candidates will have the option to take advantage of two breaks to prepare themselves for the next section of the exam.
- View unofficial score immediately. Unofficial scores will be displayed on the screen after exam completion so they can plan their next steps.
- Schedule GMAT™ online exam appointments up to 6 months in advance. Candidates will be presented with GMAT™ online exam appointments on a rolling 6-month basis.
GMAT™ Online Exam Structure
The GMAT™ online exam measures the verbal, quantitative, integrated reasoning, and critical thinking skills that are most relevant for graduate business education.
- Integrated Reasoning—measures the ability to analyze data and evaluate information presented in multiple formats.
- Quantitative Reasoning—measures the ability to analyze data and draw conclusions using reasoning skills.
- Verbal Reasoning—measures the ability to read and understand written material, evaluate arguments, and correct written material to conform to standard written English.
- Analytical Writing Assessment—measures the ability to think critically and to communicate ideas.
The GMAT™ online exam includes the Quantitative, Verbal, Integrated Reasoning, and the Analytical Writing Assessment (AWA) section. Each section contains the same number of questions and time as the current test center-based GMAT™ exam.
The sections are as follows:
- 31 Quantitative Reasoning/ 62 minutes
- 36 Verbal Reasoning/ 65 minutes
- 12 Integrated Reasoning/ 30 minutes
- 1 Analytical Writing Assessment/ 30 minutes
The Section Order for the GMAT™ online exam:
Candidates will have the flexibility to choose from three options for their exam's section order:
- Analytical Writing Assessment, Integrated Reasoning, Quantitative, Verbal
- Verbal, Quantitative, Integrated Reasoning, Analytical Writing Assessment
- Quantitative, Verbal, Integrated Reasoning, Analytical Writing Assessment
This choice gives candidates more control and flexibility to take the GMAT™ exam based on their strengths and testing preferences. Read more about selecting the exam’s section order.
Total Exam Time
The total exam time is 3 hours 7 minutes, not including two optional 8-minute breaks.