How to Apply for a China Tourist Visa?
It is important for Indian citizens to procure their Chinese Visa in order to go around China as a Tourist.
If you are planning to explore China as a tourist, you need to show round-trip tickets and hotel reservations. You need to come up with a detailed itinerary and supporting funds. Your hotel bookings should cover for the period of your stay in China and the
Travel tickets should clearly show the departure date.
1. Your passport, which should be valid for at least six months
2. A complete Chinese Tourist Visa Application Form attached with your passport style photo
3. Round-trip tickets and hotel reservations or an invitation letter from a travel agency in China
4. For some first-time applicants or citizens from certain countries, they may need to provide extra documents such as bank statement, employee certificate and tax return form to prove their financial status.
China Visa Fees
For traveling around China as a Tourist, you need a Chinese Tourist Visa. Presented below is the China Tourist Visa fee for Indian Nationals:
- Single Entry Visa : INR 3,900
- Double Entry Visa: INR 5,850
- Multiple Entry Visa valid for 6 months: INR 7,800
- Multiple Entry Visa valid for 1 year: INR 11,700
- Group Visa: INR 2,400
It takes just four working days to have your tourist visa processed to China. If you want to expedite the process, you need to pay an additional fee.
We recommend you to apply for the Chinese Tourist Visa at least 6 weeks prior to your intended date of arrival in China. Your Chinese tourist Visa is valid for 180 days from the date of issuance.
VisaMint Overseas Services has a track record of highly satisfied clientele. For the Chinese Tourist Visa, we are the best in the arena. Please do walk into one of our branches and talk with our Chinese Immigration Department, if you want to see China sooner.