Indians need a South Korean Visa to enter the country as a Tourist. To obtain this Visa the application should be made through the Korean Embassy.
South Korea Tourist Visa Eligibility Requirements
Foreigners need to apply for a tourist visa for South Korea if they are not eligible to travel with a K-ETA. A tourist visa for Korea is required if the visitor:
- Is not from the visa exempt nation
- Wants to stay in South Korea for more than 90 days
Under the aegis of South Korean Tourist Visa you can stay in Jeju Island for up to 30 days. If you are visiting Jeju Island alone you cannot visit South Korea but if you want to visit mainland, too, then you either need a K-ETA or a tourist visa to South Korea. However you need to visit VisaMint Overseas Services who are experts in South Korean Tourist Visa Processing and know about the latest updates pertaining to Jeju Island.
There are different types of tourist Visas to South Korea
Foreign citizens who plan to visit South Korea on vacation or for leisure can apply for an Ordinary Tourist Visa (C-3-9).
Single-entry tourist visas are granted for stays of up to 90 days. Double-entry visas are also available for a maximum stay of up to 30 days.
As well as the Ordinary Tourist Visa, travelers can apply for the following types of short-term visit visas for South Korea:
- Short-Term General (C-3-1)—visiting relatives, attending events, taking lessons, participating in non-official sporting events among others
- Group Tourist (C-3-2)—person or group guaranteed by the travel agency
- Working Holiday (H-1)—tourists who will engage in short-term work to cover travel expenses
- Short-Term Visitor (Overseas Korean, C-3-8)—overseas Korean with foreign nationality under 60 years old
- Medical Tourist (C-3-3)—patients traveling to Korea for medical treatment or accompanying carer
If you are planning to visit South Korea you should consider all the above mentioned Visa types and apply for the one that best suits your desires and requirements.
How to Get a Tourist Visa for South Korea?
If you need a tourist visa to South Korea, you first need to approach the local embassy and book and appointment to complete the necessary documentation.
On the day of appointment, you have to submit all your documents and pay the South Korea Tourism Visa fee.
The result of the application status is communicated via SMS or an email.
Document Checklist for South Korea Tourist Visa:
- Korea Visa Application form
- Valid passport
- Passport sized photo
- Proof of financial means
You might be asked to submit more documents based on your case and nationality and above everything else the pandemic situation. You might need a PCR Test and health declaration for Korea.
VisaMint overseas Services with its professionally equipped team will see you through all the apparently complex procedures. You will land in South Korea in no time as a tourist. For speedy processing reach out to us NOW!